Employment Opportunities Available in Key Sectors Due to Skills Shortage
Employers citing deficit of local talent in many countries means they must expand their recruitment to international candidates
Coventry, June 27, 2013: – Recruiters are increasingly highlighting a recurring trend in many countries, whereby a scarcity of workers with desired skills is impeding their ability to fill vacancies. This is resulting in a positive outlook for job seekers willing to migrate to take advantage of the job openings available in other countries. FindEmployment have identified the top skills an employer desires in an employee and the countries job seekers should consider emigrating to in order to increase their employment prospects in their given field of expertise.
Traits employers desire most in an employee:
- Communication Skills
- Literacy, numeracy & IT skills
- Initiative, motivation & perseverance
- Analytical skills & problem solving
Countries reportedly experiencing a skills shortage:
- United Kingdom: The annual CBI/Pearson Education and Skills Survey notes that businesses are struggling to recruit workers with advanced technical skills in Manufacturing, Construction & Engineering. Other sectors where ample job opportunities are available are Health & Social Care, Education and Internal Audit.
- Ireland: Companies in Ireland are noting a shortage of candidates in the Information & Communications Technology sector. Language based roles are another area they are keen to recruit more staff in.
- Australia: IT, Oil & Gas, Mining, Chefs, Engineering and Sales are all key sectors observing a struggle to find the ideal candidate
- Canada: Remaining high on the list of countries recruiting across international borders, Canada has vacancies spread across the Energy, Construction, IT, Manufacturing, Catering and Health Services sectors.
- Germany: The Renewable Energies & Power Industries are still booming, with Scientists, Suppliers and Services Industries supplementing employment prospects in this area. Logistics, Automobile & Machinery Manufacturing remain solid with recruitment prospects favourable.
- China: The Finance and IT sectors still note a shortage of talent, with some of the more difficult roles to fill including Technicians, Executives, Sales and Engineers.
Job seekers considering emigrating for employment can search and apply for thousands of job vacancies globally from one account on the FindEmployment network. Support, advice and informative articles are available to assist job seekers in all aspects of their job search and the intricacies of migrating to a new country to enhance their career outlook.
FindEmployment is a premium online global recruitment platform, connecting leading companies with talented and skilled employees. With an emphasis on innovation, quality and customer satisfaction, FindEmployment is designed to streamline and speed up the recruitment procedure. As an interactive and globally accessible network expanding across more than 200 countries, FindEmployment provides the most cost effective recruitment solutions. FindEmployment offers a variety of resources and services to ensure successful career development to job seekers worldwide. To learn more visit www.findemployment.com