Executive Review: Using the Vertical SBX Business Phone System in Headset Mode – Business Tips from DigitalOlympus.com
The Vertical SBX is one of the most popular business phone systems on account of its high performance features, abundance of support options and moderate price range.
“VoIP phone systems like the Vertical SBX and Allworx systems are great for businesses as they boost performance and productivity while also providing real value for money. In this guide we wanted to address the FAQ of how to use the Vertical SBX in headset mode,” said Yaron Ram of TelcoDepot.com
How to Use the Vertical SBX in Headset Mode
Any industry-standard headset can be connected to a station (instead of using the handset or speaker).
What to do:
1. The intercom signaling mode (HF/TN/PV – [TRANS/PGM] + 1 + 2) can be set in Headset and speaker mode.
2. In Headset mode, the User can select an incoming ring mode to hear ringing with the speaker, headset, or both by Admin programming.
3. The station will receive paging with the station speaker.
4. To answer an intercom call in Tone mode, the User should press [SPEAKER].
5. When an intercom call is received in Privacy mode, the station will be muted automatically.
6. User should press [MUTE] to answer the intercom call.
To change the station from Speaker Mode or Headset:
1. Press [TRANS/PGM], then enter 76 (current answer mode will appear on the display).
2. Press 1 (Speaker mode) or 0 (Headset mode).
To change the Headset Ring mode:
1. Press [TRANS/PGM], then enter 75 (current answer mode will appear on the display).
2. Press one of the following:
1 = Speaker ring only, 2 = Headset only, 3 = both
Follow more business news and technology reviews online from DigitalOlympus.com at www.digitalolympus.com
Digitalolympus.com is a news blog dedicated to educating its readers on the latest technology advances. They are committed to gathering information on up and coming technologies that will enhance the lives of their readership. Digitalolympus.com is always at the forefront of technology news and events guiding its readers to accurately determine the best course of action for themselves and their businesses.