Forum One Communications announced the release of ProjectSpacesâ„¢ 4.0, adding powerful new features for team collaboration to the most user friendly extranet tool on the market. ProjectSpaces helps project teams, workgroups, committees, partners, and others quickly and easily connect, share, coordinate, and collaborate.
“In our experience, usability is critical to the success of online collaboration tools,” said ProjectSpaces Manager Joe Pringle. ” With version 4.0, we improved ProjectSpaces by adding tools that help groups to share, organize, and comment on documents; engage in discussions; and manage tasks and deadlines; without adding complexity to our highly usable and intuitive interface. Our customers tell us that ease-of-use is a big reason why they like the product, so we take great pains to maintain that when we add new features.”
Satisfied ProjectSpaces customer Rick Ness, President Director of an international gold mining company, said “The world just went flat for us. We use ProjectSpaces as a repository so any user can check references 24 hours a day around the globe. Considering we currently have 32 users working on over 120 documents simultaneously in various locations around the world in different time zones, we could not have done this effectively without ProjectSpaces.”
New features in version 4.0 include:
* Shared documents, which allow groups of users to collaboratively write online and track versions.
* The ability to add comments to almost anything, enabling quick feedback, review, and approval.
* Improvements to the document library make it easier to focus attention on critical materials.
* Enhancements to the user profile expand the ability of ProjectSpaces to support a Community of Practice.
* Project members can also now subscribe to RSS feeds to be notified of new content automatically.
ProjectSpaces now has simpler pricing making it even more affordable. The different plans include ample storage and no hidden gotchas or fees – we charge a simple flat monthly rate, what you see is what you get.
ProjectSpaces is a product of Forum One Communications, an online strategy and development firm based in Alexandria, Virginia that has been in business since 1997. Forum One partners with influential organizations, providing business strategy, online communications, user experience, and technology expertise, to respond to some of the worldâ€™s most pressing problems.
703 548 1855 x19